Monday, January 30, 2012

charmed and fancied: stripes!

If I had to choose two words to describe my style I would without a doubt say classic and chic. And for me, kate spade designs encompass both {and much more} perfectly.  So when I received my monthly email from kate informing me of their new designs, I. Was. Psyched!  Each month, kate spade will introduce a pattern for the month, and for January it was stripes! I find myself going to their website far too often, day dreaming of my wish list.

Here are some of my picks from this month's stripes collection, and with my love of classic style, it's no surprise that I stuck to the basic red, black and white.


My closet definitely needs this A-line dress which is great for winter and spring!  Moving to the right, I have an obsession with silk scarves and am in love with this little number. Below that is a striped iPad case and next to it a perfect coin purse with a note reminding you of the smaller joys in life. 



I can't wait to find out February's pattern and show you my top picks.

Love,
Mona


No comments:

Post a Comment